Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ask Girl Geek: Creating PDF files

Annette,
I have no idea how to get my word document into a pdf file. Should I ask my webmaster to do that? Maybe he will know. Or is that something clickbank converts to when they do what they need to do? I guess I am just clueless on this matter. What do I need to know to get it into the most effective form?I would be happy to share anything I know (which is little) about e-books.
Rita

Hi Rita,
You can download a FREE pdf converter called PDF 995 Print Driver....lemme see where that's at....

http://www.pdf995.com/download.html

When you write your ebook in any other document form, all you do is go to "Print" (oddly enough) and instead of your usual printer, select PDF995 and it will save it as a PDF document! Ta da!

Thanks for asking!
Annette

No comments: